Chief Nursing Officer at Pine Creek Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
CEO Dan Gideon Describes the CNO Opportunity at Pine Creek Medical Center
The Position: Chief Nursing Officer / Chief Clinical Officer
- The Chief Nursing Officer/Chief Clinical Officer (CNO/CCO) reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and manages, directs, plans and coordinates the functions and activities of all clinical areas of the hospital;
- Oversees and administers assigned patient care programs and services; develops and manages the nursing services budget;
- Responsible for the hospital-wide quality assessment and performance improvement program and training programs;
- Assists the hospital’s CEO in the development, formulation and implementation of hospital strategic plans, including development and implementation of new services.
- The CNO/CCO provides expert professional assistance to hospital executives regarding nursing-related matters, is responsible for successful Joint Commission surveys, TX DHS surveys and serves as a liaison to other regulatory agencies.
- Participates in executing administrative decisions as these functions relate to and impact the provision of total patient care.
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively with all departments and with members of the Medical Staff to accomplish the strategic goals and to achieve and enhance the mission of Pine Creek Medical Center.
- Promotes efficiency through sound and effective cost measures with a primary focus on providing quality healthcare with qualified staff to assess patient needs.
As a member of the hospital's management team, the CNO/CCO will participate in functional decision-making processes necessary to the successful attainment of the hospital's mission in addition to maintaining an awareness of changes in healthcare clinical matters that could have an impact on the success of the hospital.
The CNO/CCO will directly manage all clinical departments within the hospital including but not limited to:
- Surgical Services
- Emergency Room
- Quality & Risk Management
- Tarlov Cyst Institute
- Clinical Laboratory
- Diagnostic Services (Radiology & Respiratory Therapy)
- Physical Therapy
- Must possess a Bachelors' degree in Nursing from an accredited institution.
- Must possess a Master's degree in either nursing (strongly preferred) or healthcare administration (or progressing under a written plan to obtain master’s degree in nursing.
- Must be a registered nurse (RN) with a current license in the State of Texas without stipulations.
- Current Basic Life Support training (at the date of hire & not to expire within 90 days of employment)
- TX nursing license
- Experience in acute-care hospital
- Strong experience with Joint Commission Surveys and TX DHS surveys
- Strong communicator
- Viewed as a leader
- Strong ability to lead change
- Minimum of 8 years experience in progressive nursing management roles
About Pine Creek Medical Center
Dignity | Compassion | Excellence | Integrity
Pine Creek Medical Center strives to be a leader in delivering the highest quality healthcare through exemplary services to the exclusive benefit of our patients, their families and the communities that we serve. Pine Creek Medical Center is a private, physician-owned hospital serving more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties. The hospital was conceived in 2003 by many physicians seeking to improve health care in the area and built in 2005, as a short-stay hospital that is thoroughly state-of-the-art.
Pine Creek Medical Center has incorporated advanced operating room technology into the hospital in a relaxing spa-like environment. The hospital is equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art surgical imaging and surgical environment control technology. With a sophisticated environment, highly trained staff and advanced technology doctors are able to make each patient the top priority of the day.
Pine Creek Medical Center is accredited with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is Medicare certified, and is accredited by the International Medical Tourism Board.
Pine Creek Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.