Maintenance Technician at Pine Creek Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Video Clip 1: Meet the New CEO of Pine Creek Medical Center, Dan Gideon
About the Position
Pine Creek Medical Center, a private physician-owned and operated acute care hospital, is searching for an experienced, motivated, proactive, hands-on Maintenance Technician.
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (increased after 1 year)
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program, including 5 free counseling sessions each year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Up to 10 free telephonic medical consultations with a physician
- Wellness Fitness Room
- And more voluntary benefits...
- Monday-Friday (30-40 hours per week)
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- 3 years general trade experience in building maintenance. 2 years’ experience in a hospital, preferred.
- Facilities experience to include: Building Maintenance, HVAC, EPA Certified Type I & II, electrical, boilers and plumbing. Troubleshooting medical equipment, strongly preferred.
- Valid Texas driver’s license.
About Pine Creek Medical Center
Dignity | Compassion | Excellence | Integrity
Pine Creek Medical Center is a private, physician-owned and operated hospital serving more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties. Pine Creek was conceived in 2003 by many physicians seeking to improve health care in the area and built in 2005, as a short-stay hospital that is thoroughly state-of-the-art. With a sophisticated environment, highly trained staff and advanced technology doctors are able to make each patient the top priority of the day.
Pine Creek Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.