Hospital Billing Specialist at Pine Creek Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Watch this Video Clip Introducing our CEO, Dan Gideon
Pine Creek Medical Center
About the Position
- Responsible for issuing patient bills in a prompt and efficient manner in accordance with external and internal requirements for all payers, all bill types and claims for state reporting.
- Responsible for proper preparation including applying discounts, electronic entry and billing of procedure charges, and auditing of claims to ensure that claims are processed and paid in accordance with regulated rates, current contracts, and facility policies and procedures.
- Billing responsibilities will include Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and commercial claims.
Uniqueness of our opportunity
Pine Creek Medical Center strives to be a leader in delivering the highest quality healthcare through exemplary services to the exclusive benefit of our patients, their families and the communities that we serve.
We pride ourselves on incorporating our values into everything that we do. Every doctor, nurse, and staff member strives to work with dignity, compassion, excellence, and integrity.
- Immediate eligibility for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (increased after 1 year)
- Up to 10 free telephonic medical consultations with a physician
- Employee Assistance Program, including free counseling sessions
- Voluntary Benefits
- A minimum of 2 years hospital billing experience.
- Knowledge of spine, orthopedics, surgical and other elective procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Two years’ medical insurance billing and collections from insurance companies, third-party payers and Medicare/Medicaid experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Meditech and Epremis/Relay Health software strongly preferred.
About Pine Creek Medical Center
Dignity | Compassion | Excellence | Integrity
Pine Creek Medical Center is a private, physician-owned and operated hospital serving more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties. Pine Creek was conceived in 2003 by many physicians seeking to improve health care in the area and built in 2005, as a short-stay hospital that is thoroughly state-of-the-art. With a sophisticated environment, highly trained staff and advanced technology doctors are able to make each patient the top priority of the day.
As a “Center of Medical Excellence,” Pine Creek Medical Center has incorporated advanced operating room technology into the new hospital in a relaxing spa-like environment. Pine Creek Medical Center is equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art surgical imaging, surgical environment control, and communications technology.
Pine Creek Medical Center is accredited with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is Medicare certified, and is accredited by the International Medical Tourism Board.
Partners Surgical of Pine Creek LLC is an equal opportunity employer.