Director of Patient Access at Pine Creek Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Watch this Video Clip Introducing our CEO, Dan Gideon
Pine Creek Medical Center
The Position: Financial Counselor
The Director of Patient Access at Pine Creek Medical Center ensures the quality of scheduling, pre-certification/insurance verification, patient registrations. This individual will have oversight for all operations within or associated to patient access.
Significant functions include but not limited to:
- Works collaboratively with the CFO to ensure that all policies, procedures and objectives of the hospital's Patient Access functions are in accordance with state, federal and procurement codes and management guidelines and policies.
- Works with team to ensure services are rendered at the highest level possible. Responsible for all customer satisfaction initiatives within areas of responsibility.
- Facilitates the organization and management to achieve optimal patient-appropriate resource utilization.
- Builds and maintains strategic relationships. Builds and maintains high performing care delivery teams.
- Manages conflict and competing imperatives. Builds customer loyalty among physicians, employees and community.
The Director of Patient Access possesses requisite level of technical and professional knowledge including exceptional leadership skills and demonstrates sound financial knowledge and management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. University or college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Patient Access related work experience with recent project or team leadership responsibility.
- Proven ability to manage the patient access function. A minimum of 3 years’ management experience required. Experience in surgical facility preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Meditech experience (preferred but not required).
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of individuals, inside and outside the organization, in a tactful and professional manner.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and computer communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and train team members.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, collaboration, and internal consulting skills with proven ability to work with minimal supervision, balance individual and team work volume, and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Highest standards of business ethics, honesty, and personal integrity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Short-Term, Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of the matching amounts
- Paid Time Off
About Pine Creek Medical Center
Dignity | Compassion | Excellence | Integrity
Pine Creek Medical Center strives to be a leader in delivering the highest quality healthcare through exemplary services to the exclusive benefit of our patients, their families and the communities that we serve. Pine Creek Medical Center is a private, physician-owned hospital serving more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties. The hospital was conceived in 2003 by many physicians seeking to improve health care in the area and built in 2005, as a short-stay hospital that is thoroughly state-of-the-art.
Pine Creek Medical Center has incorporated advanced operating room technology into the hospital in a relaxing spa-like environment. The hospital is equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art surgical imaging and surgical environment control technology. With a sophisticated environment, highly trained staff and advanced technology doctors are able to make each patient the top priority of the day.
Pine Creek Medical Center is accredited with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is Medicare certified, and is accredited by the International Medical Tourism Board.
Pine Creek Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#directorjob #patientaccess #patientaccessdirector #pcmc #pinecreekmedicalcenter