EVS Tech at Pine Creek Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Video Clip 1: Meet the New CEO of Pine Creek Medical Center, Dan Gideon
About the Position
Pine Creek Medical Center, a fast-paced acute care hospital, is searching for an Environmental Services Tech that is experienced, proactive and customer service-focused.
Pine Creek Medical Center has well trained staff that works effectively as a team. We specialize in Orthopedics, Spine and Bariatric while performing many other elective surgeries.
Specific responsibilities includes:
- Sanitizing the following: floors, walls, windows, doors, fixtures, furnishings, stairways, elevators, entrances/exits, horizontal surfaces, bathrooms, unit common areas, utility rooms, and patient’s rooms.
- The EVS Tech performs all cleaning tasks in accordance with Infection Control policies using proper tools, body mechanics, and lifting techniques.
- Performs cleaning duties with consideration of patients, and their family and friends; shows respect for personal dignity and values.
- Pursues opportunities for improvement, demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in assignments, and understands that assigned areas are subject to change depending upon the needs of the hospital as determined by Environmental Services Leadership.
- Immediate eligibility of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (increased after 1 year)
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate vesting of matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program, including 5 free counseling sessions each year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Up to 10 free telephonic medical consultations with a physician
- Wellness Fitness Room
- And more voluntary benefits...
- Able to work varying hours based on the needs of the hospital, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Education and Certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospital or related housekeeping position preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive, energetic, customer service-oriented.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions, and adapts easily to changes in responsibilities.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills with patients and other hospital staff.
- Reads/comprehends written instructions, follows verbal instructions, transcription, and maintains clerical and computer literacy.
About Pine Creek Medical Center
Dignity | Compassion | Excellence | Integrity
Pine Creek Medical Center is a private, physician-owned and operated hospital serving more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties. Pine Creek was conceived in 2003 by many physicians seeking to improve health care in the area and built in 2005, as a short-stay hospital that is thoroughly state-of-the-art. With a sophisticated environment, highly trained staff and advanced technology doctors are able to make each patient the top priority of the day.
Pine Creek Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#pcmc #pinecreekmedicalcenter #generalservices