Accounts Payable Lead at Pine Creek Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Watch this Video Clip Introducing our CEO, Dan Gideon
Pine Creek Medical Center
The Position: Accounts Payable Lead
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for overseeing the Accounts Payable function. Ensures timely and accurate processing/payment of invoices. Coordinating with the Accounting staff to ensure general ledger accounts are accurate. Serves as a role model for staff members.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform and lead the day-to-day Accounts Payable function for Pine Creek Medical Center
- Support the Accounting Manager and Chief Financial Officer in the management of accounts payable and vendor relations
- Coordinate among the various department leads in obtaining appropriate approval, documentation, etc. in accordance with Company disbursement policies
- Oversee the team in responding to vendor inquiries, with follow up for inquiry resolution
- Facilitate, review and approve all payment processes
- Ensure the maintenance of vendor records and updates vendor master data
- Assist in the monthly reconciliation of invoice balances and provides the necessary activity information to the staff accountant
- Process Purchased Order invoices
- Process Non-Purchased Order Invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Respond to vendor inquiries via accounts payable inbox
- Research and resolve invoicing issues with internal and external customers
- Work and communicate closely with Material Management team to resolve receiving issues, stay on top of material returns, and price discrepancies for company credits
- Review invoices for general ledger coding and approval from Directors
- Maintain vendor invoice files – paper or electronic
- Respond to Revenue Cycle requests for invoice copies on implant supplies, etc.
- Communicate with vendors about payments, discrepancies, credit hold, etc.
- Responsible for Weekly Check printing function
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Provide Staff Accountant missing recurring invoices that need to be accrued for month-end
- Provide Staff Accountant missing PO invoices that need to be accrued for month-end
- Close period for month end close on Meditech (future Sage)
- Ensure Accounts Payable is compliance with various internal controls
- Ensure Accounts Payable staff is cross-trained and maintains desktop procedures
- Collects W9’s and verifies tax IDs for vendors and generates 1099’s for IRS reporting
- Assist with monthly, quarterly review and annual audits
- Special projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent experience, degree from a regionally-accredited college or university, preferred
- Minimum 5 years Accounts Payable work experience with recent project or team leadership responsibility
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Meditech (preferred but not required)
- Must be detail oriented and process work accurately
- Proven ability to handle large volume of processing and data management
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and train accounts payable team
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of individuals, inside and outside the organization, in a tactful and professional manner
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and computer communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, collaboration, and internal consulting skills with proven ability to work with minimal supervision, balance individual and team work volume, and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Highest standards of business ethics, honesty, and personal integrity
About Pine Creek Medical Center
Dignity | Compassion | Excellence | Integrity
Pine Creek Medical Center strives to be a leader in delivering the highest quality healthcare through exemplary services to the exclusive benefit of our patients, their families and the communities that we serve. Pine Creek Medical Center is a private, physician-owned hospital serving more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties. The hospital was conceived in 2003 by many physicians seeking to improve health care in the area and built in 2005, as a short-stay hospital that is thoroughly state-of-the-art.
Pine Creek Medical Center has incorporated advanced operating room technology into the hospital in a relaxing spa-like environment. The hospital is equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art surgical imaging and surgical environment control technology. With a sophisticated environment, highly trained staff and advanced technology doctors are able to make each patient the top priority of the day.
Pine Creek Medical Center is accredited with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is Medicare certified, and is accredited by the International Medical Tourism Board.
Pine Creek Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#ap #accountspayable #accountingjob #financejob #pcmc #pinecreekmedicalcenter